an inconvenient truth

  • Hannah
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      As I mentioned after practice last night, Chris and I are going to see
      Al Gore's movie about global warming tomorrow. It's gotten amazing
      reviews, and I think everybody should see it.

      The movie is at 6:50 at celebration cinema in Lansing. E-mail or call
      me if you're interested in going with us, or just show up!

      Hannah