FREE stuff from the hockey house.

  • Katie Frank
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2006
      Hey everybody!
      as you know, we have no hockey house next year :(    we need to be moved out by the ninth.
      We have lots of stuff that was donated to the hoho by previous residents that people don't want now.    If you want any of this stuff, let us know.

      2 couches
      entertainment center
      computer monitor
      curtains and curtain rods
      that futon i've been sleeping on
      small tables and lamps
      various kitchen appliances
      carpets and rugs
      a couple of kitchen chairs
      a loft
      and probably some other stuff that will become clear as we clean and move out.

      there's some stuff that i don't know if it's been claimed or not like a waist high fridge and some stuff like that.

      this stuff will be great for your apartment or dorm for next year!  think about it!
      this is good furniture - you could also keep it around for when a hockey house is reborn in the future.

      think about it - FREE STUFF!

      Katie
    • Nick Kwiatkowski
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2006

        Katie,

          Can you save one or two of the small tables for me?

        Thanks!

        -Nick Kwiatkowski

        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2006
          i go home on thursday morning but i might stop by to check out the stuff
          with my mom
          Katie Frank writes:

          > Hey everybody!
          > as you know, we have no hockey house next year :( we need to be moved
          > out
          > by the ninth.
          > We have lots of stuff that was donated to the hoho by previous residents
          > that people don't want now. If you want any of this stuff, let us know.
          >
          > 2 couches
          > entertainment center
          > computer monitor
          > curtains and curtain rods
          > that futon i've been sleeping on
          > small tables and lamps
          > various kitchen appliances
          > carpets and rugs
          > a couple of kitchen chairs
          > a loft
          > and probably some other stuff that will become clear as we clean and move
          > out.
          >
          > there's some stuff that i don't know if it's been claimed or not like a
          > waist high fridge and some stuff like that.
          >
          > this stuff will be great for your apartment or dorm for next year! think
          > about it!
          > this is good furniture - you could also keep it around for when a hockey
          > house is reborn in the future.
          >
          > think about it - FREE STUFF!
          >
          > Katie
        • Joshua Britton Bilsborrow
          Message 4 of 7 , May 1, 2006
            And if nobody takes this stuff off of our hands, I'm going to have to smash
            the stuff to pieces.

            -Josh

            Katie Frank writes:

            > Hey everybody!
            > as you know, we have no hockey house next year :( we need to be moved
            > out
            > by the ninth.
            > We have lots of stuff that was donated to the hoho by previous residents
            > that people don't want now. If you want any of this stuff, let us know.
            >
            > 2 couches
            > entertainment center
            > computer monitor
            > curtains and curtain rods
            > that futon i've been sleeping on
            > small tables and lamps
            > various kitchen appliances
            > carpets and rugs
            > a couple of kitchen chairs
            > a loft
            > and probably some other stuff that will become clear as we clean and move
            > out.
            >
            > there's some stuff that i don't know if it's been claimed or not like a
            > waist high fridge and some stuff like that.
            >
            > this stuff will be great for your apartment or dorm for next year! think
            > about it!
            > this is good furniture - you could also keep it around for when a hockey
            > house is reborn in the future.
            >
            > think about it - FREE STUFF!
            >
            > Katie
          • Erin Hansen
            Message 5 of 7 , May 1, 2006
              no! don't smash it! take all the leftover garbage to trisha's new house so
              we can keep it to put in the new hockey house if/when we get one. i'm sure
              trisha doesn't mind having a whole team's worth of junk in her house, right?
              :)
              erin

              >From: "Joshua Britton Bilsborrow" <bilsborr@...>
              >To: MSUUWH@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: Re: [MSUUWH] FREE stuff from the hockey house.
              >Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 23:26:17 -0400
              >
              >And if nobody takes this stuff off of our hands, I'm going to have to smash
              >the stuff to pieces.
              >
              > -Josh
            • Pavel Kofman
              Message 6 of 7 , May 1, 2006
                Yeah Red Wings!!! Totally got embarrassed in the playoffs by the Oilers!!!
                Way Too Funny!

                Coversation from this weekend:
                Sam: So Pavel, what are you gonna do when the Red Wings win the Stanley Cup
                this year?
                Pavel: Fuck That! They won't even make it out of the first round!

                Ouch to all you Michiganders! Sorry

                Happy Finals Everybody!

                -Pavel (Blues Fan For Life)
              • Joshua Britton Bilsborrow
                Message 7 of 7 , May 2, 2006
                  Well, at least the Red Wings made the playoffs. The Blues failed the
                  qualify. Pavel's pathetic posturing over the last few weeks has been
                  laughable indeed. It's easy for the Oilers to win when they are given
                  garbage goals that are completely contentious as well.

                  On another note, I will be destroying any remaining furniture that is not
                  claimed by Saturday. So, Erin, I have no problem with Tricia taking stuff
                  off of our hands. She'll likely need some help to get the stuff out to her
                  house, but I doubt we have the capacity to transport all of that stuff out
                  there ourselves, so other people need to help out. That being said, I'm
                  totally destroying anything not taken up by this weekend.

                  You've been warned!

                  -Josh