If you order from Amazon or Swimoutlet...

  • Poorna Chowdry
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2013
      Hello friends,

      Just wanted to pass along an easy way to help fundraise for the womens UWH worlds team if you don't mind. We have affiliate accounts set up with Amazon and Swimoutlet that allow us a small percentage of all sales made through the links below. Please note the cost of purchases will be exactly the same to you, but the womens team will profit from your purchases :) So if you have things you need to buy, please follow the links below!

      And for Amazon, this is how it works:
      Thanks everyone!!!
      -P