Fwd: [hockeynet:1442] Orlando ACCs Registration and Hotel Info

  • Elizabeth Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: ARIEL CZESLER <aczesler@...>
      Date: Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 3:59 PM
      Subject: [hockeynet:1442] Orlando ACCs Registration and Hotel Info
      To: Agnes Debrunner <ad@...>

      ACCs in Orlando will be held at the YMCA Aquatic Center
      Aquatic Center YMCA
      8422 International Drive
      Orlando, FL 32819
      407.363.1911

      Located about 20 minutes or 16 miles from the Orlando International Airport "MCO".

      there are several hotels right next to the Aquatic Center, within walking distance. check this out: http://aquaticcenterymca.com/partner-hotels/

      Fins up!
      Ariel