Fwd: [usauwhwomen] 5th Annual Women's Tournament

  • Elizabeth Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2013

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Brigit Grimm <brigitgrimm@...>
      Date: Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 11:43 PM
      Subject: [usauwhwomen] 5th Annual Women's Tournament
      To: US women <usauwhwomen@yahoogroups.com>

      Hi ladies,
      It's time to start thinking about the 2013 Women's Tournament! It'll be
      our 5th Annual so I think it'll be time to do some extra celebrating!
      I'm hoping to not only have another great tournament, but also have a
      Women's Hockey Tournament shirt for each participant this time!  If you
      have any other ideas or want in on tournament or the shirt planning, you
      are most welcome!  Let me know.

      Right now, what is most important is to secure a time and place.  We
      usually have our tournament in September-October, trying to avoid the
      PCC date (which is not yet set).  Our tournament is a Sat-Sun event,
      ending by 3pm so everyone can get home that evening if they need to.  If
      you or your club would like to host, please let me know.  If you've
      never hosted, no worries.  The women's tournament is a great tournament
      to start with; we'll give you lots of help learning what it takes to
      take on a tournament.

      Any ideas for dates, hosting, tournament or clinic details, awards or
      anything else to make our annual women's tournament better are very much
      appreciated!  I hope to hear from lots of you!
      Thanks!
      Brigit

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional