4 on 4 on the Sport Court & Intermediate Level Clinic

  • steven kars
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2012
      Hockey Players:

      Save the date, April 6, 2013 we will be hosting a 4 on 4 on the Sport Court in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.  The 4 on 4 will be on the fastest surface/puck combination in the USA.  There will be a full one day Intermediate level clinic on the Sunday April 7th.  Details and website to come soon.

      Steveo
      www.canamuwhgear.com