First Practice 9/12

  • Patricia Simon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2008
      Hey Guys!!!

      So our first practice date got pushed back a little bit this year and we will not have our first practice until Friday, September 12 from 6:00 - 8:00 pm. This year we are doing things a little bit differently and we will be having separate "rookie" and "alumni" practices for the first month or so. This means that on Wednesday nights only rookies will play and we will have a few alums present to coach. I will send out an email individually to those who I would like to help with the rookie practices. Friday practices will be reserved solely for those who have played before... so it will not be open to rookies. By doing this, we hope to keep more rookies by having a more beginner oriented practice, as well as continue some higher level practices for everybody else. We have a rookie clinic on Saturday, September 27. Everybody who would like to improve their game is invited to the clinic. After this clinic we will probably go back to twice a week, everybody is invited practices. I will let you know for sure when it gets closer to this date.

      I hope everybody is as excited as I am to start another year of hockey!!!

      -Tricia