Practice Tuesday

  • mallorie leinenger
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2008
      Hey guys,

      After practice this Tuesday we are going to be watching a hockey training video at the hoho and talking some skill and strategy pre-nationals. It would be great to have as many people as possible, whether you are coming to nationals or not it will be extremely beneficial. We can order some pizza or something so that we can start as soon as possible for those of you who will be driving home afterwards.

      See you all on Tuesday!
      -Mal
    • Keith Kabalo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2008
        Hi, I have not been to many practices but I was interest maybe in going ot the nationals.  How much would that cost?  Are people going to drive?