Re: [MSUUWH] Practice Friday the 4th

  • Patricia Simon
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
      Ill be there too :( so sad i cant go to gmu...

      >>> "Eric Jensen" <jensen39@...> 4/1/2008 12:26 AM >>>
      With a good chunk of our core team going to DC this weekend, I was
      wondering if there will be enough to play this Friday. So if your
      planning on coming let me know.

      -Eric
    • Carly DeHenau
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
        I am coming.

        Carly

        On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 8:20 AM, Patricia Simon <simonpa2@...> wrote:

        Ill be there too :( so sad i cant go to gmu...

        >>> "Eric Jensen" <jensen39@...> 4/1/2008 12:26 AM >>>

        With a good chunk of our core team going to DC this weekend, I was
        wondering if there will be enough to play this Friday. So if your
        planning on coming let me know.

        -Eric

      • Mike Hughes
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008

          I be there if I’ve gotten over this stupid cold.