Practice tonight!

  • Mike Hughes
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2008

      As per Tricia’s announcement at the New Years bash, we have practice tonight.  Usual time, usual place.  Also, we should have an Aussie this Wednesday and/or Friday, so let’s try to have a really good turn out for him.

      NOTICE TO PERSONS SUBJECT TO UNITED STATES TAXATION:

      DISCLOSURE UNDER TREASURY CIRCULAR 230: The United States Federal tax advice, if any, contained in this document and its attachments may not be used or referred to in the promoting, marketing, or recommending of any entity, investment plan, or arrangement, nor is such advice intended or written to be used, and may not be used, by a taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding Federal tax penalties.
      This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the sole use of the addressee listed. It may contain confidential, proprietary and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender by return e-mail or call our corporate Information Technology Division at (989) 799-9580 and delete the e-mail. Unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or attachments, in whole or in part is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions included in specific engagement letters or contracts. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and we shall not be responsible or liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this e-mail, any delay in its receipt or damage to your systems. We do not guarantee that the integrity of this e-mail has been maintained or that this e-mail is free of viruses, interception or interference.
    • Pavel Kofman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2008
        On another note, if you're on your way to practice, tune in to 89.1 FM
        as I will be doing the "Spartan Sports Wrap" radio show live from
        7-8pm before making my way to hockey. see you all tonight.

        Pavel