Practice TONIGHT!!!

  • Patricia Simon
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 8, 2007
      Hey everyone,
      So I guess that Scuba is canceled for tonight, so if we want to use the pool for hockey practice we can. But here is the catch.... we have to cancel practice on Wednesday. I know, boo. So I want to see how many people would be able to make a short notice practice tonight?? If we can rally up even 10 people, I'm game. So let me know as soon as possible.

      Recap: Practice canceled Wednesday
      Practice tonight instead???

      Tricia Simon
      MSU UWH Director
    • Shawn Batt
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 8, 2007
        I like Wednesday.  don't take that away from me.
        sb

      • hobiesail7@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 8, 2007
          I could do that.

          Amy

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 8, 2007
            Count me in!!!

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 8, 2007
              I can't make practice tonight. Wednesday works much better. Andrea
              Vandermeer

              --- In MSUUWH@yahoogroups.com, "Patricia Simon" <simonpa2@...> wrote:

              > Hey everyone,
              > So I guess that Scuba is canceled for tonight, so if we want to use
              the pool for hockey practice we can. But here is the catch.... we have
              to cancel practice on Wednesday. I know, boo. So I want to see how many
              people would be able to make a short notice practice tonight?? If we
              can rally up even 10 people, I'm game. So let me know as soon as
              possible.

              > Recap: Practice canceled Wednesday
              > Practice tonight instead???
              >
              > Tricia Simon
              > MSU UWH Director

            • goofylukey2515
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 8, 2007
                --- In MSUUWH@yahoogroups.com, "Patricia Simon" <simonpa2@...> wrote:

                > Hey everyone,
                > So I guess that Scuba is canceled for tonight, so if we want to use
                the pool for hockey practice we can. But here is the catch.... we have
                to cancel practice on Wednesday. I know, boo. So I want to see how many
                people would be able to make a short notice practice tonight?? If we
                can rally up even 10 people, I'm game. So let me know as soon as
                possible.

                > Recap: Practice canceled Wednesday
                > Practice tonight instead???
                >
                > Tricia Simon
                > MSU UWH Director

                I'm up for it! still at 8?-Luke
              • Pavel Kofman
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 8, 2007
                  I won't be there, i have yet another anatomy exam tomorrow and a study
                  session to go to.

                  goofylukey2515 writes:

                  > --- In MSUUWH@yahoogroups.com, "Patricia Simon" <simonpa2@...> wrote:
                  >>
                  >> Hey everyone,
                  >> So I guess that Scuba is canceled for tonight, so if we want to use
                  > the pool for hockey practice we can. But here is the catch.... we have
                  > to cancel practice on Wednesday. I know, boo. So I want to see how many
                  > people would be able to make a short notice practice tonight?? If we
                  > can rally up even 10 people, I'm game. So let me know as soon as
                  > possible.
                  >>
                  >> Recap: Practice canceled Wednesday
                  >> Practice tonight instead???
                  >>
                  >> Tricia Simon
                  >> MSU UWH Director
                  >>
                  > I'm up for it! still at 8?-Luke

                  Pavel Kofman
                  Michigan State University
                  gospartans.net
                  Men's Basketball Reporter
                  WILS 1320 AM Lansing
                  314-359-9785
                • Patricia Simon
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 8, 2007
                    Ok, so just to be clear... Wednesday is NOT an option for this weeks practice. Next week we will practice on Wednesday and Friday as normal. Tonight we WILL have practice from 8-10 pm, so tell people who you think might not have checked their email and everyone come out if you can.
                    Hope to see you tonight
                    -Tricia