Re: [MSUUWH] First Tournament?

  • Carly DeHenau
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 4 9:01 AM
      I would like to go! Let me work on that.

      Who from MSU is going to the Women's Weekend?

      Carly
    • Elizabeth Hughes
      Message 2 of 21 , Sep 4 9:43 AM
        I am going to the Womens Weekend.  I've not checked our Yahoo website lately - is there a database to organize rides?
        Elizabeth

        Carly DeHenau wrote:
        I would like to go! Let me work on that.

        Who from MSU is going to the Women's Weekend?

        Carly
      • Hannah
        Message 3 of 21 , Sep 4 6:11 PM
          I think we had Nicole, Laurissa, Nicki, Elizabeth, Carly?, Somebody
          else? I haven't been keeping track as I'm not going to be able to make
          it...

          I made a database on Yahoo!, so please organize with each other.
          Someone should also contact tyera (I think most of you are on the main
          women's list) and let her know the final numbers coming.

          I think you all can probably stay with Jen Gall again. She was looking
          forward to us coming last I heard...

          Sorry I can't be there! I hope you all have a blast!

          Hannah

        • Pancakes447@aol.com
          Message 4 of 21 , Sep 4 7:13 PM
            Hey does anyone know how much this tournament is going to cost? We need to know ASAP. Please let me know.
            -Laurissa

            I think we had Nicole, Laurissa, Nicki, Elizabeth, Carly?, Somebody
            else? I haven't been keeping track as I'm not going to be able to make
            it...

            I made a database on Yahoo!, so please organize with each other.
            Someone should also contact tyera (I think most of you are on the main
            women's list) and let her know the final numbers coming.

            I think you all can probably stay with Jen Gall again. She was looking
            forward to us coming last I heard...

            Sorry I can't be there! I hope you all have a blast!

            Hannah

            --- In MSUUWH@yahoogroups. com, Elizabeth Hughes <elidale@... > wrote:

            > I am going to the Womens Weekend. I've not checked our Yahoo website
            > lately - is there a database to organize rides?
            > Elizabeth
            >
            > Carly DeHenau wrote:
            > > I would like to go! Let me work on that.
            > >
            > > Who from MSU is going to the Women's Weekend?
            > >
            > > Carly

          • Carly DeHenau
            Message 5 of 21 , Sep 4 8:10 PM
              I don't even know if I can go yet, it will be a very last minute decision if I can, so ask as if I am not going but if there are quick changes I'll let you know. Also, cost would be a nice thing to know even asn estimate.....maybe Tyera will know?

              Carly

            • Hannah
              Message 6 of 21 , Sep 5 4:20 AM
                Should be about the same as last time...$50ish. Although that does
                include food at the pool, and staying at Jen's is free...

                --- In MSUUWH@yahoogroups.com, Pancakes447@... wrote:

                > Hey does anyone know how much this tournament is going to cost? We
                need to know ASAP. Please let me know.
                > -Laurissa

                Mail! - http://mail.aol.com

              • Elizabeth Hughes

                  Message 8 of 21 , Sep 5 7:17 AM
                    I think Elizabeth is right....I emailed Tyera hopefully she can give us an idea.

                    Carly

                  • Patricia Simon
                    Message 9 of 21 , Sep 5 11:13 AM
                      Hey,
                      I would love to go, but that same weekend we have a family reunion that my mom insists I go to (she is convinced that my grandma is going to die before the next one). So as of now I am not planning on going. However, if for whatever reason it gets canceled, postponed, or if I can finagle my way out of it.... I will def come, I don't care about the cost. But like Carly, if I do go, it will prob be a last minute decision. This was just basically to let everyone know what my status is.
                      -Tricia