Re: [MSUUWH] UNC Tourney

  • Mary Um
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 4, 2007
      So, when is UNC?
      depending on when it is i might be able to go.
      i miss you all.
      i just go back from Boot Camp. yes, i survived.
      you can call me Lt. Um.

                                                           2d Lt. Um, Mary J.

      On 7/13/07, Alicia Lynn Clore <cloreali@...> wrote:

      UNC baby!!! COUNT ME IN!
      I miss you guys and I can't wait for this fall!
      -A

      Pavel Kofman writes:

      > this is just a random thought, but I would really like for MSU to go
      > to the UNC tourney this year. If they can drive all the way up to East
      > Lansing for our tourney, then we can go to theirs, plus they host a
      > great tourney. It's usually in the fall sometime I think. So how about
      > it? who wants to give it a try?

    • Joshua Britton Bilsborrow
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 4, 2007
        I will not be referring to you as Lt. Um.

        -Josh