practice starts 1/9/06

  • Hannah
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2006
      Hey guys, our first practice of the semester will be on January 9th,
      from 8-10pm at IM Circle.

      Wednesday January 11th there will be no practice due to Discover
      SCUBA. If you haven't gotten the chance yet, come and try out scuba
      diving.

      The SCUBA club meeting will be on Jan 19th at 8pm, at IM West room
      208. There will be information on upcoming activities, club trips,
      spring break, scuba classes, etc.

      We'll be playing on 1/13 (6-8pm), 1/18 (8-10pm), and 1/20 (6-8pm) as
      well, based on the assumption that the SCUBA class won't start until
      after the meeting (Brian, correct me if I'm wrong). I put these dates
      on the calendar on the Yahoo! page. you can see it here:

      Somebody needs to put up flyers advertising practice to new people,
      preferably the weekend before school starts. However, I won't be in
      town…do I have any volunteers? Mary? Josh? I'll print the flyers off
      before I leave if someone is willing to do this...

      Also, join our Yahoo! Group since I'll be switching to that soon…go to:

      to sign up for it today. If you get this twice, you're already signed up.

      Hannah