1951Fwd: [hockeynet:1433] College Royal Tournament

  • Elizabeth Hughes
    Feb 11, 2013

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Guelph Underwater Hockey <uwh@...>
      Date: Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 11:00 AM
      Subject: [hockeynet:1433] College Royal Tournament
      To: uwhcanada@yahoogroups.com, hockeynet@...

      Hello,

      Just a reminder that the annual Guelph College Royal tournament will be held on Saturday March 16th. There will be both an A and B division, so please indicate which your team will be entering when responding. Team fees, though not finalized, will most likely be between $450-$480 which includes your banquet ticket. Since we have the pool for longer this year, we will probably have the tournament run a little later than usual. more details including a captains package will be sent out soon to teams participating. If you're interested, please respond to uwh@... ASAP. Hope to see you there!

      Guelph UWH