1941Fwd: [hockeynet:1421] Bud Pig Cup in Czech republic

  • Elizabeth Hughes
    Jan 14, 2013

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Nic <nmazouch@...>
      Date: Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 12:15 PM
      Subject: [hockeynet:1421] Bud Pig Cup in Czech republic
      To: Hockeynet - Underwater Hockey International List <hockeynet@...>

      Hello fellow US players,

      it is time again to gauge your interest in flying to the Czech
      republic and kick ass in the Bud Pig Cup ?? This is the third year we
      are organizing this trip and it has been a great success every year. I
      encourage anybody who is interested to get in contact with me and
      we'll see if we can't get a team together for a really great
      tournament in a beautiful country with amazingly cheap beer !!!

      The tourney info is listed below:

      Dear UWH Friends,

      We are happy to invite you to the 6th International UWH BUD PIG CUP
      2013!
      It will take place in České Budějovice in the Czech Republic (GPS:
      48.974534, 14.469359).
      The date of the tournament is 4th May 2013 (Saturday).

      19 teams from 9 countries of the world took part in the tournament
      last year. This great hockey day was finished by an amazing party.
      Same as last year, we will have two separate divisions playing under
      supervision of expert referees. Join us this year. Come and play as
      best as you can!!!

      The registration fee is 120 EUR/team – for those who pay by 31th March
      to our account, later payments will be charged 150 EUR/team.
      Maximum of playing teams is 20, so reserve your place!!! (By paying
      the registration fee).

      All detailed information will be placed on our web pages
      (www.uwh.wz.cz) soon.

      Please email us if you are interested.

      We are looking forward to hearing from you!

      Jitka
      Serrasalmus - UWH Club Ceske Budejovice
      Feel free to contact us anytime:
      jitka.krucinska@...