history club

  • j_w_kindrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      We don't have alot going on this month because it's so close to the
      end of the semester and finals. We do have a correction to the
      calendar though. The social at Dr. Pijning's on the 9th has been
      cancelled. However, we have something else planned. We have arranged
      for a progressive dinner on the 16th when no one will have any exam
      worries. We'll be traveling to five different homes for different
      parts of our meal. We'll give you the rest of the details at the club
      meeting Thursday Dec8th at 1.
      Of course friends and family are welcome. If you are interested,
      please R.S.V.P. to me at kindrick@... before Sunday. Our
      hosts need a count so they will know how many to prepare for.

      Also, Those of you who still have the scratch-cards out for the
      fundraiser need to either return the cards to myself or Charlene, or
      reimburse the $20 that the card cost the club.

      Thanks.
      See you next week.
      JasonK