Job Opportunity

  • munirathnam.jobs
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2006
      Biz Talk Developer - Job Opportunity

      Hi,

      We have openings for software professionals with below skills & exp.
      (CMM Level 5 Company):

      Work location : Hyderabad/Bangalore
      Technical Skills required : Minimum BizTalk. 2004, .Net Frame
      work, C# or VB.NET, SQL, XML, BizTalk
      Secondary skills : EDI, Industry Std. on Document Exchange
      like Hipaa, Swift etc.Biztalk 2006
      Experience : 2 to 5. Years
      Qualification : Any
      Required by : ASAP

      If you are interested in the above opportunity, please provide us
      the below details for us to proceed further:

      1. Your current location
      2. Your updated detailed resume.
      3. Contact Numbers (Day time and after office hours).
      4. Time required to join the assignment
      5. Current salary and expected salary.

      If you are not keen on the opportunity, feel free to forward this
      mail to any of your friends who could be interested.

      Please contact us for any clarifications.

      Your early reply would be highly appreciated.

      Regards

      Munirathnam
      KnowledgeWorks IT Consulting Pvt. Ltd.,
      # 197 E-5, II Floor,