H3Viewer 1.8.0.82: Font size for TOC is much smaller since build 78

  • Chuck Heatherly
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2010
      Hi,

      First let me say that I love H3Viewer and I really appreciate the time you've taken to work on it in the absence of a unified help browser for Visual Studio 2010.

      I just updated from 1.8.0.78 to 1.8.0.82, and the default font size for the TOC is significantly smaller. I'm in a normal en_US locale, if that matters. I don't see any way in the menu items to increase the font size for the TOC, only the font size for the active page.

      This is a really big deal for me, I prefer to browse for help over searching, so I spend a lot of time navigating the TOC.

      Thanks!
      Chuck