H3Viewer UI Translation

  • Robert Chandler
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2010
      Hi all

      I need volunteers to help translate H3Viewer.exe
      (our free VS 2010 Help Viewer)
      Also some people to check translations.

      Obvious English is covered. German is in progress.

      There are about 190 strings of various lengths to translate.
      Probably a nights work. Recompile is not required. A simple
      Unicode text file and immediate turn-around.

      If you are interested please download H3Viewer build 44
      http://mshcmigrate.helpmvp.com/viewer

      Translate info here
      http://mshcmigrate.helpmvp.com/viewer/lang

      Please email me if you help out
      robertc@...

      Thanks
      Rob
    • Rob Chandler
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2010
        FYI
        H3Viewer Build 45 is now available - http://mshcmigrate.helpmvp.com/viewer
        - Added pl (Polish) translation – many thanks Piotr Strycharz.
        - Updated core h3viewer.lang.en language template file.

        If you can translate a language and have a free hour please let me know.
        Rob