Hello, This email message is a notification to let you know that a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the MSG-1 group. File :MSGfirstname.lastname@example.org
Hi all, ... graphs (change/shift of the wobble) Exactly - this is not seen. At least for the Copenhagen data we see only a little correlation with satellitegm8arv
Not sure about that article, Alan! ;-) But yes STK is good at plotting ground tracks. I picked a random day from April and it shows an oval ground track forsimon_rproud
Related groups are listed here including GEO-subscribers for general remote imaging topics, ATOVS, AVHRR (HRPT data), DWDSAT, Metop, Weather Satellite Reports for status updates, and SatSignal for users of David Taylor's weather satellite software.
Topics which are more appropriate for those related groups are inappropriate here.
- Glossary of Terms
- How to receive EUMETCast
- Filling in the registration form
- EUMETCast troubleshooting guide
- Reception FAQ
- What PC do I need for EUMETCast?
- Join GEO Group for Earth Observation for the informative GEO Quarterly magazine
This group has no formal relation with EUMETSAT, but members of the of the operational team regularly receive the messages.
- Aug 21, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.