Not myself Robert and I run 24/7. Cheers JB out and about ... [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]cambrensisuk
About 24 hours ago my HRIT and RSS images deteriorated again, with segments come in out of order and making the files unusable. System was running unattended.robertsmoore2002
I have put one further composite up from this afternoon's pass: www.meteosat.co.uk/Calbuco composite.jpg The plume is also appearing on the far SW edge of thegm8arv
Related groups are listed here including GEO-subscribers for general remote imaging topics, ATOVS, AVHRR (HRPT data), DWDSAT, Metop, Weather Satellite Reports for status updates, and SatSignal for users of David Taylor's weather satellite software.
Topics which are more appropriate for those related groups are inappropriate here.
- Glossary of Terms
- How to receive EUMETCast
- Filling in the registration form
- EUMETCast troubleshooting guide
- Reception FAQ
- What PC do I need for EUMETCast?
- Join GEO Group for Earth Observation for the informative GEO Quarterly magazine
This group has no formal relation with EUMETSAT, but members of the of the operational team regularly receive the messages.
- Aug 21, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.