Ian, Hi, I dont think anyone of us can guarantee anything with this hobby but what I can say is that I have been running this software now for over six monthsmikeg4cfz
That is a valid point Alan although I think more people have trouble than don't. I am running my SR1 on Windows 10 at the moment, although I have tested myiansdeans
Hello Ian, This may be difficult as the BSODs are clearly dependent on the hardware. I have been running the various versions of IP Data since beginning andalansewards
Related groups are listed here including GEO-subscribers for general remote imaging topics, ATOVS, AVHRR (HRPT data), DWDSAT, Metop, Weather Satellite Reports for status updates, and SatSignal for users of David Taylor's weather satellite software.
Topics which are more appropriate for those related groups are inappropriate here.
- Glossary of Terms
- How to receive EUMETCast
- Filling in the registration form
- EUMETCast troubleshooting guide
- Reception FAQ
- What PC do I need for EUMETCast?
- Join GEO Group for Earth Observation for the informative GEO Quarterly magazine
This group has no formal relation with EUMETSAT, but members of the of the operational team regularly receive the messages.
- Aug 21, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.