Did as you suggested David. The eToken is showing a steady red light and not flashing at all. I couldn't get around the 'app ad' in trying to open the log filerobertsmoore2002
... From: rsmoore@... [MSG-1] Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2015 5:53 PM To: MSGfirstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Re: [MSG-1] data loss Cleared the spyware: here'sgm8arv
Thanks David, Task Manager shows six copies of tc-recv.exe running! Only copy should have launched on reboot. Log file can not be opened at present, attemptsgm8arv
Related groups are listed here including GEO-subscribers for general remote imaging topics, ATOVS, AVHRR (HRPT data), DWDSAT, Metop, Weather Satellite Reports for status updates, and SatSignal for users of David Taylor's weather satellite software.
Topics which are more appropriate for those related groups are inappropriate here.
- Glossary of Terms
- How to receive EUMETCast
- Filling in the registration form
- EUMETCast troubleshooting guide
- Reception FAQ
- What PC do I need for EUMETCast?
- Join GEO Group for Earth Observation for the informative GEO Quarterly magazine
This group has no formal relation with EUMETSAT, but members of the of the operational team regularly receive the messages.
- Aug 21, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.