... From: ernst.lobsiger@... [MSG-1] Sent: Tuesday, February 9, 2016 4:17 PM To: MSGfirstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Re: [MSG-1] Re: Sentinel-3 Test Data Setsgm4vzy
Thanks David and Douglas I can open the *.tgz with mc's editor and it's not blanks but random rubish. The *.tgz files in S3A-04 are all the exact same sizeernst.lobsiger
... From: ernst.lobsiger@... [MSG-1] Sent: Tuesday, February 9, 2016 2:46 PM To: MSGemail@example.com Subject: [MSG-1] Re: Sentinel-3 Test Data Sets ...gm4vzy
Related groups are listed here including GEO-subscribers for general remote imaging topics, ATOVS, AVHRR (HRPT data), DWDSAT, Metop, Weather Satellite Reports for status updates, and SatSignal for users of David Taylor's weather satellite software.
Topics which are more appropriate for those related groups are inappropriate here.
- Glossary of Terms
- How to receive EUMETCast
- Filling in the registration form
- EUMETCast troubleshooting guide
- Reception FAQ
- What PC do I need for EUMETCast?
- Join GEO Group for Earth Observation for the informative GEO Quarterly magazine
This group has no formal relation with EUMETSAT, but members of the of the operational team regularly receive the messages.
- Aug 21, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.