I noticed yesterday that FY-2E had replaced FY-2D in both image data and Met ( CMA ) data, similar to the recent change where FY-2G replaced FY-2F. This hasiansdeans
Slipped my mind! spent most of yesterday morning anticipating and then enduring a rather long and gruelling session in the dentist's chair, Thanks Ian. Robertrobertsmoore2002
Robert I suspect that you forgot to change from MSG-2 to MSG-1 yesterday for the usual monthly 2 day shutdown. Data is flowing and all channels on MSG-1 areiansdeans
Related groups are listed here including GEO-subscribers for general remote imaging topics, ATOVS, AVHRR (HRPT data), DWDSAT, Metop, Weather Satellite Reports for status updates, and SatSignal for users of David Taylor's weather satellite software.
Topics which are more appropriate for those related groups are inappropriate here.
- Glossary of Terms
- How to receive EUMETCast
- Filling in the registration form
- EUMETCast troubleshooting guide
- Reception FAQ
- What PC do I need for EUMETCast?
- Join GEO Group for Earth Observation for the informative GEO Quarterly magazine
This group has no formal relation with EUMETSAT, but members of the of the operational team regularly receive the messages.
- Aug 21, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.