David, Thanks for your comments. I was going to post the other day - having seen an automat notification of a Java update available. Oh good, I thought,gm8arv
In a message dated 17/04/2015 11:35:19 GMT Daylight Time, MSGfirstname.lastname@example.org writes: No, It has not "been sorted". Until the new TelliCast client iswonker3_2000
Hi Douglas, I thought it had been sorted! Anyway my PC is Eumetcast only what I want it for. I would be interested to hear from others on this. Many Thanksgm8arv
Related groups are listed here including GEO-subscribers for general remote imaging topics, ATOVS, AVHRR (HRPT data), DWDSAT, Metop, Weather Satellite Reports for status updates, and SatSignal for users of David Taylor's weather satellite software.
Topics which are more appropriate for those related groups are inappropriate here.
- Glossary of Terms
- How to receive EUMETCast
- Filling in the registration form
- EUMETCast troubleshooting guide
- Reception FAQ
- What PC do I need for EUMETCast?
- Join GEO Group for Earth Observation for the informative GEO Quarterly magazine
This group has no formal relation with EUMETSAT, but members of the of the operational team regularly receive the messages.
- Aug 21, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.