Not sure about that article, Alan! ;-) But yes STK is good at plotting ground tracks. I picked a random day from April and it shows an oval ground track forsimon_rproud
Arne, Its 20+ years since I used it, but does not the program suite STK allow you to input the keplers and forecast the orbit of the satellite at any time? Ialansewards
Hello Rob, Unfortunately I had to remove my 122 cm dish that has the motorized elevation adjustment due to work planned in the garden. Simon is correct abouta_van_belle
Related groups are listed here including GEO-subscribers for general remote imaging topics, ATOVS, AVHRR (HRPT data), DWDSAT, Metop, Weather Satellite Reports for status updates, and SatSignal for users of David Taylor's weather satellite software.
Topics which are more appropriate for those related groups are inappropriate here.
- Glossary of Terms
- How to receive EUMETCast
- Filling in the registration form
- EUMETCast troubleshooting guide
- Reception FAQ
- What PC do I need for EUMETCast?
- Join GEO Group for Earth Observation for the informative GEO Quarterly magazine
This group has no formal relation with EUMETSAT, but members of the of the operational team regularly receive the messages.
- Aug 21, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.