Bernard If you use a SkyStar2 Express HD you will get the Basic Service only by default. So MODCOD setting is not a concern. But you *must* set zero latency inernst.lobsiger
Use of BDADATAEx V184.108.40.2061 Does the level indicator in the weak zone (8%) is good or not? The quality indicator is 65%. About PID: What is Multicast PIDgm8arv
Ss2 express driver report some fake level value, but quality is SNR(db) * 6.5. So you have 10 db. PID 8192 is fake pid value, allow process all active PIDs
Related groups are listed here including GEO-subscribers for general remote imaging topics, ATOVS, AVHRR (HRPT data), DWDSAT, Metop, Weather Satellite Reports for status updates, and SatSignal for users of David Taylor's weather satellite software.
Topics which are more appropriate for those related groups are inappropriate here.
- Glossary of Terms
- How to receive EUMETCast
- Filling in the registration form
- EUMETCast troubleshooting guide
- Reception FAQ
- What PC do I need for EUMETCast?
- Join GEO Group for Earth Observation for the informative GEO Quarterly magazine
This group has no formal relation with EUMETSAT, but members of the of the operational team regularly receive the messages.
- Aug 21, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.