Bonjour and many thanks to all for answers.  Many thanks David, I use also your GoesAbiManager-16 which works quite well. In this connection is it possiblegm8arv
Bonjour and many thanks to all for answers. G16 colorrized images now work fine with EumetCast Viewer. I did not press the correct button. I was misled by thegerardkruger2003
I had been using the Timeout command within each job to stagger the disk access, but I discovered that under some circumstances Timeout doesn't behave astmiglus
Related groups are listed here including GEO-subscribers for general remote imaging topics, ATOVS, AVHRR (HRPT data), DWDSAT, Metop, Weather Satellite Reports for status updates, and SatSignal for users of David Taylor's weather satellite software.
Topics which are more appropriate for those related groups are inappropriate here.
- Glossary of Terms
- How to receive EUMETCast
- Filling in the registration form
- EUMETCast troubleshooting guide
- Reception FAQ
- What PC do I need for EUMETCast?
- Join GEO Group for Earth Observation for the informative GEO Quarterly magazine
This group has no formal relation with EUMETSAT, but members of the of the operational team regularly receive the messages.
- Aug 21, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.