Hello Nikos, in TBS IP tool you can find this option under the "Option" button. Greetings, Arne van Belle [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]a_van_belle
Good day! I use the TBS 6925 DVBS/S2 Tuner - Vesion 184.108.40.206 software and I wonder if it is possible to run automatically the program without pressing nothingnikosmazarakis
David I've looked on both PCs: the Event Log on the processing PC shows the following message 6/04/15 at 08:09:21 gupdate The description for Event ID 0 fromgm8arv
Related groups are listed here including GEO-subscribers for general remote imaging topics, ATOVS, AVHRR (HRPT data), DWDSAT, Metop, Weather Satellite Reports for status updates, and SatSignal for users of David Taylor's weather satellite software.
Topics which are more appropriate for those related groups are inappropriate here.
- Glossary of Terms
- How to receive EUMETCast
- Filling in the registration form
- EUMETCast troubleshooting guide
- Reception FAQ
- What PC do I need for EUMETCast?
- Join GEO Group for Earth Observation for the informative GEO Quarterly magazine
This group has no formal relation with EUMETSAT, but members of the of the operational team regularly receive the messages.
- Aug 21, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.