David I trust you are well? After some weeks off the air I have moved my dish and improved the s/n figure from 7 to 9.2. I see there is version 3.06 of theeventail2001
Dear David, Bingo !! it was the path statement in setup, as usual so near but so far. The channel 4 data is going to it's own directory/folder so to view thepeterg8wqb
Dear Tatua, thanks for the info Pete [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]peterg8wqb
Related groups are listed here including GEO-subscribers for general remote imaging topics, ATOVS, AVHRR (HRPT data), DWDSAT, Metop, Weather Satellite Reports for status updates, and SatSignal for users of David Taylor's weather satellite software.
Topics which are more appropriate for those related groups are inappropriate here.
- Glossary of Terms
- How to receive EUMETCast
- Filling in the registration form
- EUMETCast troubleshooting guide
- Reception FAQ
- What PC do I need for EUMETCast?
- Join GEO Group for Earth Observation for the informative GEO Quarterly magazine
This group has no formal relation with EUMETSAT, but members of the of the operational team regularly receive the messages.
- Aug 21, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.