David, I can now confirm that FY-2E data is now showing under the correct thumbnail in Data Manager and as you advised is saving as FY-2D in the Images folder.iansdeans
... From: 'David J Taylor' gm8arv@... [MSG-1] Sent: Monday, July 6, 2015 10:22 AM To: MSGemail@example.com Subject: Re: [MSG-1] FSD FY-2E and FY-2G Iiansdeans
I noticed yesterday that FY-2E had replaced FY-2D in both image data and Met ( CMA ) data, similar to the recent change where FY-2G replaced FY-2F. This hasgm8arv
Related groups are listed here including GEO-subscribers for general remote imaging topics, ATOVS, AVHRR (HRPT data), DWDSAT, Metop, Weather Satellite Reports for status updates, and SatSignal for users of David Taylor's weather satellite software.
Topics which are more appropriate for those related groups are inappropriate here.
- Glossary of Terms
- How to receive EUMETCast
- Filling in the registration form
- EUMETCast troubleshooting guide
- Reception FAQ
- What PC do I need for EUMETCast?
- Join GEO Group for Earth Observation for the informative GEO Quarterly magazine
This group has no formal relation with EUMETSAT, but members of the of the operational team regularly receive the messages.
- Aug 21, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.