A very blustery day in N. Wales. Blowing from direction that most effects my dish. No jumbled images today so far. Everything running smoothly, so fingersrobertsmoore2002
no problem... I'm honored... I hope to change my dish from a 85 cm diamond shape to one 125/150 cm dish next month for increase my rx signal during rain or badpicchiosat
From yesterday at 15.00 GMT the total bitrate (BVS and HVS) was increased from 45 to 60 Mbits about. The HVS dummy files size now is 85 MBits. Attached imagegm8arv
Related groups are listed here including GEO-subscribers for general remote imaging topics, ATOVS, AVHRR (HRPT data), DWDSAT, Metop, Weather Satellite Reports for status updates, and SatSignal for users of David Taylor's weather satellite software.
Topics which are more appropriate for those related groups are inappropriate here.
- Glossary of Terms
- How to receive EUMETCast
- Filling in the registration form
- EUMETCast troubleshooting guide
- Reception FAQ
- What PC do I need for EUMETCast?
- Join GEO Group for Earth Observation for the informative GEO Quarterly magazine
This group has no formal relation with EUMETSAT, but members of the of the operational team regularly receive the messages.
- Aug 21, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.