... Yes run defrag. With modern machines it is unlikely to be needed more than weekly. Exclude Solid State Drives, and disks where content is forever changingalanjamesbanks
All, I've posted on GEO-Subs regarding the need for - or not, of Computer Health Check software. More explicitly, I am not running any auto defag software ongm8arv
All, I've posted on GEO-Subs regarding the need for - or not, of Computer Health Check software. More explicitly, I am not running any auto defag software onwonker3_2000
Related groups are listed here including GEO-subscribers for general remote imaging topics, ATOVS, AVHRR (HRPT data), DWDSAT, Metop, Weather Satellite Reports for status updates, and SatSignal for users of David Taylor's weather satellite software.
Topics which are more appropriate for those related groups are inappropriate here.
- Glossary of Terms
- How to receive EUMETCast
- Filling in the registration form
- EUMETCast troubleshooting guide
- Reception FAQ
- What PC do I need for EUMETCast?
- Join GEO Group for Earth Observation for the informative GEO Quarterly magazine
This group has no formal relation with EUMETSAT, but members of the of the operational team regularly receive the messages.
- Aug 21, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.