Stefano, David and All, Yesterday was my 'closest approach' of the current predicted 8 day outage period. The Sun came within 0.18 degrees of EUTELSAT 10. Iwonker3_2000
Good afternoon, I'm from the city Stefano Pesaro Italy. Today from 11:30 am to 11:40 gmt, oh observed a significant decrease in the snr 10 east from 12.00 tostefanomina
Good afternoon, I'm Stefano from Pesaro Italia. Yesterday Sunday at 11.30 gmt I noticed a significant drop in the snr of 10 east, from 12 db to 8,4db, thisgm8arv
Related groups are listed here including GEO-subscribers for general remote imaging topics, ATOVS, AVHRR (HRPT data), DWDSAT, Metop, Weather Satellite Reports for status updates, and SatSignal for users of David Taylor's weather satellite software.
Topics which are more appropriate for those related groups are inappropriate here.
- Glossary of Terms
- How to receive EUMETCast
- Filling in the registration form
- EUMETCast troubleshooting guide
- Reception FAQ
- What PC do I need for EUMETCast?
- Join GEO Group for Earth Observation for the informative GEO Quarterly magazine
This group has no formal relation with EUMETSAT, but members of the of the operational team regularly receive the messages.
- Aug 21, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.