Re: NEW MEMBER TO THE GROUP - DISH ALIGNMENT

  • keith84450
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 1, 2007
      ---Hi Mike,and all in Group who helped me,

      Sorry for the signifcant delay in replying.

      I now have it working through 2 PCs. Reception measurements for
      Hereford, U.K. are:

      17 degrees on the 0 to 50 scale (or 30 on the 60 degree scale.)
      Triax 90cms dish mounted 5 feet above ground on scaffold pole
      SNR is 9.3dBs with 69 - 71% signal qulaity
      Upgraded to DVB viewer v3.5
      stored all final images on network drive
      receive pc is revived e-machines 1.8Ghz celeron with 1gig ram and two
      250gig hard drives and 500 watt double fanned psu
      processing pc is 3.2gig P4 with 2 gig ram and 3 hard drives
      No signal drop outs for last 6 weeks.

      My thanks to all and best wishes for 2007

      Keith
      G1AYP