Re: red T

  • Ian Hanson
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2006
      I had the same problem Benard. SAF-Americas uses PID 509 I added that
      to the list of PIDs using Setup4PC and the red T has gone.

      Ian
      Liverpool

      --- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "Bernard Burton" <b.j.burton@...>
      wrote:

      > I have been getting intermittent red T since the SAF-Americas
      files started coming. The T goes red and the Tellicast log file
      showes error messages every 15 minutes, always concerning SAF-
      Americas. It doesn't seem to affect the operation of the system at
      other times, as I have not experinced any missing segments. My
      Tellicast software is V2.4.4B.

      > Bernard Burton
      > Wokingham, Berkshire, UK.
      >
      > Satellite images at:
      > www.btinternet.com/~wokingham.weather/wwp.html

      tellique icon alternates between pink and red as files are received.
      Metop files are pouring in and there are no missing segments on MSG
      so I guess it's a feature.

      > Cheers, Guy

    • James Brown
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2006
        In message <ekot20+76se@...>, Ian Hanson
        <360ianhan@...> writes
        >I had the same problem Benard. SAF-Americas uses PID 509 I added that
        >to the list of PIDs using Setup4PC and the red T has gone.
        >
        >Ian
        >Liverpool

        I can confirm this. It doesn't seem to do any harm to the rest of the
        files. I have temporarily switched off PID509

        James
        --
        James Brown
      • Bernard Burton
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 1, 2006
          Many thanks to both Ian and James.

          I have added PID 509 to the list, and can confirm that the red T is no longer appearing.

          wrote:

          > I have been getting intermittent red T since the SAF-Americas
          files started coming. The T goes red and the Tellicast log file
          showes error messages every 15 minutes, always concerning SAF-
          Americas. It doesn't seem to affect the operation of the system at
          other times, as I have not experinced any missing segments. My
          Tellicast software is V2.4.4B.

          > Bernard Burton
          > Wokingham, Berkshire, UK.
          >
          > Satellite images at:
          > www.btinternet.com/~wokingham.weather/wwp.html

        • Guy Martin
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 1, 2006
            I've been following the red-t posts, Thanks for the suggestions. I'll see if I can fix the problem, work permitting.

            Cheers, Guy