MetOp registration query

  • James Brown
    Message 1 of 154 , Nov 1, 2006
      I've received a request to fill in an on-line registration form for
      MetOp data - but there is such a wealth of possibilities - could someone
      in the know confirm - do I just need the MetOp AVHRR and the NOAA AVHRR
      or could some of the other data be relevant and decodable and usable by
      an amateur like myself?

      Cheers
      James
      --
      James Brown
    • germain.schepens
      Message 154 of 154 , Aug 21, 2007
        [please snip unnecessary material - moderator]

        Hello verybody,
        Concerning the installation of the TT24000 I received the following
        adress to download the excellent tip from EUMETCAST Helpdesk:

        http://www.alblas.demon.nl/wsat/software/soft_msg.html
        I hope someone can us eit.

        Germain...

        [by the way, I can see no material on that page about the TT24000]