MSG-2.

  • Douglas Deans
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      As planned I can confirm that dissemination of Meteosat 9 SEVIRI images and
      meteorological data commenced with the 09.00 UTC scan on Eumetcast channels
      5 and 6.
      Please remember that due to the anomaly on channel 5, Meteosat 9 is still
      commissioning so the service is subject to change without notice and is only
      available to those who request the service from OPS.

      Regards
      Douglas.