Re: R: [MSG-1] RSS

  • Alan Sewards
    Message 1 of 89 , Jul 1, 2006
      Thanks to those keen-eyed people who read the Service Information and
      who picked up on the interruption of the RSS service and let me know. I
      have made a resolution to read this stuff in future!

      Best regards - Alan

      --
      Alan Sewards
      email: alan.sewards@...

      web site: http://asewards.free.fr

    • Ian Deans
      Message 89 of 89 , Oct 30, 2012
        I still do not see any improvement in the RSS imagery, so for the time being
        I am using Met-9 for all my AVI's

        However there are two things to consider. MSG-2 will be taking over the
        Rapid Scan Service when MSG-3 becomes operational and that should be fairly
        soon. I assume also that the Rapid Scan Service will stop in just over two
        weeks for its usual annual monthly outage, although that might be in
        question given the pending changes.

        Regards
        Ian.