Re: R: [MSG-1] RSS

  • Alan Sewards
    Message 1 of 92 , Jul 1, 2006
      Thanks to those keen-eyed people who read the Service Information and
      who picked up on the interruption of the RSS service and let me know. I
      have made a resolution to read this stuff in future!

      Best regards - Alan

      --
      Alan Sewards
      email: alan.sewards@...

      web site: http://asewards.free.fr

    • iansdeans
      Message 92 of 92 , May 31
        Just a reminder that the normal RSS monthly interruption is Monday to
        Wednesday ( 1/6 to 3/6 ) this month. The usual interruption is Tuesday to
        Thursday.

        Regards
        Ian.