Re: [MSG-1] Re: TCP-IP settings in Dos

    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2006
      Kobus Botha wrote:
      > Hi All
      > I see in my dos promp that my Broadlogic card has suddenly no address-
      > the name of the Broadlogic card is there, but no TCP-IP address. I
      > cant remember what I did two years ago. Can anybody help what I must
      > do to put it back. The address is in my network settings.
      > Greetings- Kobus Botha

      Perhaps the screen-shots in your own GEO Quarterly article may act as a
      reminder?

      Good to hear you are making progress, and I hope someone can provide the
      missing images.

      Web: http://www.satsignal.net

      Yahoo! For Good - Sponsor a London Marathon runner - http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/charity/london-marathon
    • Guy Martin
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2006
        The card should appear in 'control panel', 'networking and dial up
        connections' as a network card. You can set its address in the normal way.

        Cheers, Guy
        IT Systems
        Tonbridge School