no more data on channels 1 and 2

  • vrzs
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 8:21 AM
      Hello,
      as I mention in the Subject. It worked last month and of course I
      asked (and receive) access to channel one.

      Any idea ?

      regards ?

      V.
    • a_van_belle
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 1:28 PM
        Hello V.

        Have no problem over here.
        Check your tellicast logfile for more info.
        Do you have lock to the correct transponder ? We had a transponder
        signal dip March 31.
        Or maybe the connection to the e-token is lost, try to reboot the PC.

        Good luck,
        Arne van Belle