Storage

  • David Strickland
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hi,
      There have been several comments about storage. I use Buffalo 1
      TerraByte storage (they also do 1.6 TerraByte)configured as Raid 5
      which gives just under 700 Gbyte. One disk can fail and be replaced
      without loss of data. There is also 4 USB ports for further storage
      expansion or backup. It operates on my 1Gbyte ethernet leg and serves
      as backup for all my computers plus long term store for data. It is
      probably not the cheapest solution but seems to work well. I was
      wondering what other solutions members have.

      Regards David