hdf5

  • hcwit
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
      i have douwnload the viewer for hdf5 , i dont no how i can open this
      S_lsa_hdf5_lsasaf_msg_dslf_euro_200510301600

      hans
    • Nicola (Alessandria)
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
        if you are using the David's hdfviewer and the Eumetcast delivered files, you have to unzip them and to rename the unzipped files with the extension *.hdf

        enjoy

        nicola

        http://www.david-taylor.myby.co.uk/wxsat/glossary.htm

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
          hcwit wrote:
          > i have douwnload the viewer for hdf5 , i dont no how i can open this
          > S_lsa_hdf5_lsasaf_msg_dslf_euro_200510301600
          >
          > hans

          Hans,

          Please see the information here:

          http://www.david-taylor.myby.co.uk/software/hdf-viewer.htm

          Folks,

          This is a new Web page, so any corrections or suggestions for improvements
          would be welcome.

          SatSignal Software - quality software written to your requirements
          Web: http://www.satsignal.net
          Email: davidtaylor@...
        • hans wit
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
            i can not unzip this files how can i do this with rar /unzip ???

            "Nicola (Alessandria)" <scsebnic@...> schrieb:if you are using the David's hdfviewer and the Eumetcast delivered files, you have to unzip them and to rename the unzipped files with the extension *.hdf

            enjoy

            nicola

            ---------------------------------

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
              hans wit wrote:
              > i can not unzip this files how can i do this with rar /unzip ???

              Please read the page:
              http://www.david-taylor.myby.co.uk/software/hdf-viewer.htm

              where I point you to an unbzip2 program for Windows:
              http://www.bzip.org/downloads.html

              specifically:
              http://www.bzip.org/1.0.2/bzip2-102-x86-win32.exe

              If you are using my MSG Data Manager software (current beta version), it
              does all the unzipping for you.