- View Sourcedoes somebody know, if a GEOTIFF converter is available for the MSG-1
images? I could not find one using the usual search engines.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- View SourceMarkus Gregor Kempf wrote:
> does somebody know, if a GEOTIFF converter is available for the MSG-1Markus,
> images? I could not find one using the usual search engines.
> Markus Kempf
I can supply the MsgToGeoTIFF program which:
- converts the 10-bit PGM data or image data from the MSG Data Manager to
- is designed for automated operation.
- optionally, converts radiance values to brightness temperature or
- rectifies the data to a subset region of your choice using linear
latitude and longitude projection (Plate Carree).
- saves the data in GeoTIFF format with 12-bit resolution.
If this program does not do exactly what you need, I can customise it at
my normal rates.
Please contact me directly for more information.
SatSignal Software - quality software written to your requirements