GEOTIFF converter

  • Markus Gregor Kempf
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2005
      does somebody know, if a GEOTIFF converter is available for the MSG-1
      images? I could not find one using the usual search engines.

      Markus Kempf

      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2005
        Markus Gregor Kempf wrote:
        > does somebody know, if a GEOTIFF converter is available for the MSG-1
        > images? I could not find one using the usual search engines.
        >
        > Markus Kempf

        Markus,

        I can supply the MsgToGeoTIFF program which:

        - converts the 10-bit PGM data or image data from the MSG Data Manager to
        radiance values.

        - is designed for automated operation.

        - optionally, converts radiance values to brightness temperature or
        reflectivity.

        - rectifies the data to a subset region of your choice using linear
        latitude and longitude projection (Plate Carree).

        - saves the data in GeoTIFF format with 12-bit resolution.

        If this program does not do exactly what you need, I can customise it at
        my normal rates.

        Please contact me directly for more information.

        SatSignal Software - quality software written to your requirements
        Web: http://www.satsignal.net