RE: [MSG-1] Essential data access from EUMETCast

  • Roger Mawhinney
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2005
      Hi Luca
      I'm currently having some problems (probably e-token) and Eumetsat emailed
      me a test username and password which allowed me to receive the 6 hourly
      data without my e-token, thus proving my system. I guess you would have to
      apply to them for such a username and password. I wouldn't want to release
      it into the public domain without their explicit authorisation.
      Cheers
      Roger