Problems

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1, 2004
      Morning all,
      After a re-install of my system I am having problems.
      Everything seems ok but when I go and check on the status of my connection in the HTML shell I get the following
      ERR:2004-12-01 08:46:19.625:Cannot join channel "EUMETSAT Data Channel 3": Missing key 39492.
      ERR:2004-12-01 08:46:21.406:Cannot join channel "EUMETSAT Data Channel 1": Missing key 39493.
      ERR:2004-12-01 08:46:23.109:Cannot join channel "EUMETSAT Data Channel 1": Missing key 39493.
      etc etc.
      My IP address is correct.
      My user/password is correct and I followed Bepi's guide on Davids web page.
      I have the pink"T" and the green circle in my taskbar.
      I am on the correct transponder
      Any help as nothing has changed hard or software since I last received data ie yesterday!
      REgards Ray M0RAP

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 1, 2004
        Ray wrote:
        > Morning all,
        > After a re-install of my system I am having problems.
        []
        > My IP address is correct.

        Are you sure about this? Address and sub-net mask?

        > My user/password is correct and I followed Bepi's guide on Davids web
        > page.
        > I have the pink"T" and the green circle in my taskbar.
        > I am on the correct transponder
        > Any help as nothing has changed hard or software since I last
        > received data ie yesterday!
        > REgards Ray M0RAP

        eToken installed and glowing red?

        Did Windows perhaps detect a "New device" so now you have two DVB cards
        apparently installed?

        Sounds like Ap's problem - does connecting to the Internet make the
        problem go away?

        Do you have any automatic software updates enabled? Firewall, Windows,
        anti-virus?

        Searching in the dark here!

        SatSignal Software - quality software written to your requirements
        Web: http://www.satsignal.net
        Email: davidtaylor@...
      • Ray
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 1, 2004
          > After a re-install of my system I am having problems.
          []
          > My IP address is correct.

          Are you sure about this? Address and sub-net mask?

          > My user/password is correct and I followed Bepi's guide on Davids web
          > page.
          > I have the pink"T" and the green circle in my taskbar.
          > I am on the correct transponder
          > Any help as nothing has changed hard or software since I last
          > received data ie yesterday!
          > REgards Ray M0RAP

          eToken installed and glowing red?

          Did Windows perhaps detect a "New device" so now you have two DVB cards
          apparently installed?

          Sounds like Ap's problem - does connecting to the Internet make the
          problem go away?

          Do you have any automatic software updates enabled? Firewall, Windows,
          anti-virus?

          Searching in the dark here!

          SatSignal Software - quality software written to your requirements
          Web: http://www.satsignal.net

          http://www.david-taylor.myby.co.uk/wxsat/glossary.htm

          Hi David,
          Yes the e-token is installed and glowing red
          Internet connection makes no difference
          Taken all antivirus/firewall/updates off no difference.
          In the shell it shows no data channels connected just loads of missing keys where it tries to connect????
          If your in the dark well I'm totally stuffed Hi
          Regards Ray