Re: Interruptions.

  • a_van_belle
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 1, 2004
      Just a note:

      Still see scattered missing segments this morning, David confirmed.

      Date: 2004-07-01 up to 0800

      Missing cycles report
      none

      Missing HRIT & LRIT segments report
      Cycle: 0200
      msg-ch05, seg: 8
      Cycle: 0230
      msg-ch04, seg: 3
      Cycle: 0315
      msg-ch12, seg: 16
      Cycle: 0400
      msg-ch05, seg: 1 3
      msg-ch06, seg: 1
      msg-ch07, seg: 2
      msg-ch08, seg: 2
      Cycle: 0415
      lrit-ch01, seg: 6
      Cycle: 0545
      msg-ch03, seg: 5
      Cycle: 0615
      msg-ch03, seg: 7
      Cycle: 0630
      msg-ch11, seg: 8
      Cycle: 0715
      msg-ch12, seg: 2

      Greetings,
      Arne van Belle
    • Peter Benney
      Message 2 of 21 , Jul 1, 2004
        > Still see scattered missing segments this morning, David confirmed.
        >
        > Date: 2004-07-01 up to 0800
        >
        > Missing cycles report
        > none
        >
        > Missing HRIT & LRIT segments report
        > Cycle: 0200
        > msg-ch05, seg: 8
        > Cycle: 0230
        > msg-ch04, seg: 3
        > Cycle: 0315
        > msg-ch12, seg: 16
        > Cycle: 0400
        > msg-ch05, seg: 1 3
        > msg-ch06, seg: 1
        > msg-ch07, seg: 2
        > msg-ch08, seg: 2
        > Cycle: 0415
        > lrit-ch01, seg: 6
        > Cycle: 0545
        > msg-ch03, seg: 5
        > Cycle: 0615
        > msg-ch03, seg: 7
        > Cycle: 0630
        > msg-ch11, seg: 8
        > Cycle: 0715
        > msg-ch12, seg: 2

        Arne,

        My report differs
        ------------
        Date: 2004-07-01
        Late segments report
        (no report)
        _______________________
        Date: 2004-07-01

        Missing HRIT & LRIT segments report
        Cycle: 0230
        msg-ch04, seg: 3
        Cycle: 0400
        msg-ch05, seg: 1
        Cycle: 0415
        lrit-ch01, seg: 6

        Key: msg=HRIT lrit=LRIT
        01=VIS006 02=VIS008 03=IR016 04=IR039
        05=WV062 06=WV073 07=IR087 08=IR097
        09=IR108 10=IR120 11=IR134 12=HRV_______________________
        Date: 2004-07-01
        Missing rebroadcast & derived segments report
        (none)

        Peter
      • a_van_belle
        Message 3 of 21 , Jul 1, 2004
          --- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Benney" <tugboat@g...> wrote:
          > Arne,
          >
          > My report differs
          > ------------
          > Date: 2004-07-01
          > Late segments report
          > (no report)
          > _______________________
          > Date: 2004-07-01
          >
          > Missing HRIT & LRIT segments report
          > Cycle: 0230
          > msg-ch04, seg: 3
          > Cycle: 0400
          > msg-ch05, seg: 1
          > Cycle: 0415
          > lrit-ch01, seg: 6
          >
          > Key: msg=HRIT lrit=LRIT
          > 01=VIS006 02=VIS008 03=IR016 04=IR039
          > 05=WV062 06=WV073 07=IR087 08=IR097
          > 09=IR108 10=IR120 11=IR134 12=HRV_______________________
          > Date: 2004-07-01
          > Missing rebroadcast & derived segments report
          > (none)
          >
          > Peter

          Thanks Peter,

          We had heavy rain here during the night and early morning which may
          have caused my extra missing segments.
          Will keep an eye on the reports. May need to reboot my RX PC as it
          has been running for over a month now.

          Greetings,
          Arne van Belle
        • john thexton
          Message 4 of 21 , Jul 3, 2004
            Robert

            I think you will find that it only gives the picture every 6hrs if you
            unplug the eku type in the new password and do a full restart.

            Best of luck

            John
            Message 5 of 21 , Jul 3, 2004
              The one they told me to use was the one i was useing before i recieved my
              original EKU.anyway the best of luck

              John