Re: [MSG-1] Re: [rapid-scan] Met-9

  • Simon Proud
    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 24, 2013
      I suspect this is due to the co-location of the sun along the equator.
      Looking at the raw data it's clear that the HRV strips are aligned using
      Earth horizon mode rather than sun sensing mode (same as MSG-1) and that
      makes them harder to process into the L15 images.
      If that's correct then it'll fix itself in time. I also vaguely remember
      that this happened with the MSG-1 RSS during solar co-location even before
      it developed the sensor problem. Fingers crossed!

      Cheers,
      Simon