Re: Data change

  • ldjhandm
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 20, 2013
      Hi David

      I've now got it back!

      In my first post I mentioned loss of MSG data - meaning complete loss of signal. It very curious but I have recently seen a lot of dropouts, periods when the data would simply vanish - so this wasn't a surprise. When I checked the data I found that the last sequence ended with a complete image - so not indicating a local problem - hence my post.

      Without moving the dish or anything I 'waggled' the input LNB cable, and back came my signal! Clearly this connector needs a cleanup.

      Thanks for responding David.

      regards

      Lawrence