Re: [MSG-1] Re: MSG 3

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 27, 2013
      Hi All,
      Well... I missed something !!!
      With MSG Data Manager (V2.5.52.1015), I only get "Monde-FSD" (French
      version, should be "World-FSD in English" pictures but no pictures on MSG
      HRIT...
      Can someone help me ?
      Thanks in davance.
      Fabrice, F5HCC.

      Fabrice, it's in the FAQ:

      http://www.satsignal.eu/software/faq.htm#msg2-to-msg3

      The current version is rather later than the one you have - please download
      and install the new version. It's a free update.

      73,
      David GM8ARV
    • f5hcc
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 27, 2013
        Hi David,
        Thank you for your help, it's OK now !!!
        73 from Fabrice, F5HCC.