no Eurobird in Setup4PC

  • Sternwarte Drebach
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2013
      Hello,

      after changing the Metosat-system from WinXP to win-7 i have problems.
      The Programm Transedit shows me Eurobird 9. But in the Programm Setup4PC
      i dont see "Eurobird 9" - Satellit (only Hotbird 13E, Arabsat, Astra,
      Eutelsat and Nilsat).

      Jens
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2013
        Hello,

        after changing the Metosat-system from WinXP to win-7 i have problems.
        The Programm Transedit shows me Eurobird 9. But in the Programm Setup4PC
        i dont see "Eurobird 9" - Satellit (only Hotbird 13E, Arabsat, Astra,
        Eutelsat and Nilsat).

        Jens

        Jens,

        Did you follow the steps on the latest EUMETSAT CD? In particular, the
        instructions for updating the database for the SkyStar software?