Re: Using the same EKU for decoding data from Europe Ku-Band and America C-Band ?

  • josh_kk1d
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 19, 2012
      --- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "ep3sat" <ep3sat@...> wrote:

      > Hello everybody,
      > I'm currently using EumetCast Europe Ku-Band downlink via Eurobird 9a satellite but I'll soon moving to America region and I have to use C-band downlink via NSS-806. I wonder if I have to order a new EKU or the one I already have will do the work for me?
      > Anybody has a clue?

      Don't know if the EKUs are different, but will say
      that we recently switched from one of the recommended
      receivers to the Prof Revolution DVB-S2 7500 USB, and
      it works much better... we're on Atlantic Bird 3,
      but know users on the other North America service
      satellite as well.

      Good luck with the move...
    • ep3sat
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 22, 2012
        Thanks David. I will contact Eumetsat for update on my licene.
        Thanks Josh.

        73