Re: [MSG-1] RSS

  • Bernard Burton
    Message 1 of 97 , Oct 28, 2012
      Yes, I agree with Ian, the RSS service is far from nominal. Apart from the slight queasy feeling engendered by viewing an animation, there is also the loss of accuracy in determining cloud boundaries etc. I do hope this is a problem that can be rectified, although its length to date would seem to mitigate against this.
      Bernard Burton

      Wokingham Berkshire.

      Weather data and satellite images at:
      http://www.woksat.info/wwp.html

      Message 97 of 97 , Sep 13, 2015
        It was the missing MPE data that I had queried about before and after some
        delay got the following response:

        The MPE product relies on the availability of Meteosat image data and

        an externally provided product. The latter product has not been

        received anymore since 1st September. It has been reported to the data
        provider.

        Unfortunately we have no further information at this stage.

        Quite open-ended; no solution in sight.

        Cheers,

        Ferdinand