Re: [MSG-1] RSS

  • Bernard Burton
    Message 1 of 92 , Oct 28, 2012
      Yes, I agree with Ian, the RSS service is far from nominal. Apart from the slight queasy feeling engendered by viewing an animation, there is also the loss of accuracy in determining cloud boundaries etc. I do hope this is a problem that can be rectified, although its length to date would seem to mitigate against this.
      Bernard Burton

      Wokingham Berkshire.

      Weather data and satellite images at:
      http://www.woksat.info/wwp.html

      Message 92 of 92 , May 31
        Just a reminder that the normal RSS monthly interruption is Monday to
        Wednesday ( 1/6 to 3/6 ) this month. The usual interruption is Tuesday to
        Thursday.

        Regards
        Ian.