Re: [MSG-1] RSS

  • Bernard Burton
    Message 1 of 91 , Oct 28, 2012
      Yes, I agree with Ian, the RSS service is far from nominal. Apart from the slight queasy feeling engendered by viewing an animation, there is also the loss of accuracy in determining cloud boundaries etc. I do hope this is a problem that can be rectified, although its length to date would seem to mitigate against this.
      Bernard Burton

      Wokingham Berkshire.

      Weather data and satellite images at:
      http://www.woksat.info/wwp.html

      Message 91 of 91 , Apr 28
        If anyone is wondering why there is a slight "jump" in their RSS AVI the
        0830 to 0850 inclusive cycles were sent with the wrong timestamp and are
        therefore not being processed by Animator. The timestamps were all 1
        minute early ( ie 08.29 )

        Regards
        Ian.

        Ian,

        Afraid I was out today, but I see the same files. Renaming them should fix
        the animation issue. Wonder whether that was related to the Met-10
        spacecraft anomaly (wrong spacecraft, I know).