RSS

  • Ian Deans
    Message 1 of 91 , Oct 28, 2012
      I cannot totally agree with Eumetsat that their Met-8 Rapid Scan Service is
      back to nominal.

      The RSS AVI has remained and still is extremely juddery suggesting that the
      Met-8 earlier problem has not yet been 100% resolved.

      Regards
      Ian.
      Message 91 of 91 , Apr 28
        If anyone is wondering why there is a slight "jump" in their RSS AVI the
        0830 to 0850 inclusive cycles were sent with the wrong timestamp and are
        therefore not being processed by Animator. The timestamps were all 1
        minute early ( ie 08.29 )

        Regards
        Ian.

        Ian,

        Afraid I was out today, but I see the same files. Renaming them should fix
        the animation issue. Wonder whether that was related to the Met-10
        spacecraft anomaly (wrong spacecraft, I know).