RSS

  • Ian Deans
    Message 1 of 97 , Oct 28, 2012
      I cannot totally agree with Eumetsat that their Met-8 Rapid Scan Service is
      back to nominal.

      The RSS AVI has remained and still is extremely juddery suggesting that the
      Met-8 earlier problem has not yet been 100% resolved.

      Regards
      Ian.
    • Ferdinand Valk
      Message 97 of 97 , Sep 13, 2015
        It was the missing MPE data that I had queried about before and after some
        delay got the following response:

        The MPE product relies on the availability of Meteosat image data and

        an externally provided product. The latter product has not been

        received anymore since 1st September. It has been reported to the data
        provider.

        Unfortunately we have no further information at this stage.

        Quite open-ended; no solution in sight.

        Cheers,

        Ferdinand