RSS

  • Ian Deans
    Message 1 of 92 , Oct 28, 2012
      I cannot totally agree with Eumetsat that their Met-8 Rapid Scan Service is
      back to nominal.

      The RSS AVI has remained and still is extremely juddery suggesting that the
      Met-8 earlier problem has not yet been 100% resolved.

      Regards
      Ian.
    • iansdeans
      Message 92 of 92 , May 31
        Just a reminder that the normal RSS monthly interruption is Monday to
        Wednesday ( 1/6 to 3/6 ) this month. The usual interruption is Tuesday to
        Thursday.

        Regards
        Ian.