Total Precipitable Water Vapour

  • Ian Deans
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2012
      We appear to be getting the above data on a global basis ( MOD05) since it
      commenced last week, but only the files covering the designated area ( same
      as the image files ) contain data. They open in HDFview from the HDFGroup.

      If I remember correctly the same scenario happened with the image data until
      it was stopped and only data from the designated area ( mainly Europe ) was
      sent. I assume therefore that the MOD05 data will eventually be restricted
      to the designated area and reduce the large number of useless files being
      sent.

      Regards
      Ian.