FY-2D

  • Ian Deans
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2012
      I have just spotted that we are getting all the image data from FY-2D as
      well as the CMA data. There was absolutely no mention on the Product and
      service news of this.

      Only the CMA met product data was to be sent for FY-2D so this is indeed a
      bonus as it includes the 1 Km data.

      Keep in mind if you are checking this in the FSD folder that the image data
      for FY-2E is saved as FY-2C.

      Regards
      Ian.
    • robertsmoore2002
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2012
        How are you using the CMA data Ian?

        Robert
      • Ian Deans
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2012
          To be honest Robert I don't look at the CMA data every day, but I do keep an
          eye on some of the data when weather features such as cyclones etc are
          about.

          There is so much Met. data available now some of which is beyond my
          understanding that you have to be restrictive. I would like to spend more
          time on my hobby and learn about some of the data we receive, but that is
          not possible at the moment.

          Regards
          Ian.