missed packets and no data

  • Alan Banks
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2011
      I see there are numerous missed packets across Europe. Also some show
      throughput reduced.
      I'm also getting no data since 21.35.
      Are others seeing the same?
      see
      > http://www.satsignal.eu/mrtg/EumetcastEurope_MissedPackets.html

      > http://www.satsignal.eu/mrtg/EumetcastEurope_throughput.php

      Alan
    • Bernard Burton
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2011
        Hello Alan,
        Thanks for your post. Yes, I am seeing the same, and was just trying to work out if it could be a problem with my equipment. Your post has put my mind at rest, so I'm off to bed.
        Regards

        Bernard Burton

        Wokingham Berkshire.

        Weather data and satellite images at: