HRPT

  • Ian Deans
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2011
      I have noticed that the pl bz2 HRPT data ( used by DWDHRPT Viewer ) has not
      been sent from DWDSAT for nearly 48 hours although their own "tiff" images
      are still available.

      I do wonder if it might be related to the NOAA 16 data that was incorrectly
      labelled NOAA 17 a couple of days ago. Unfortunately due to substantial
      home improvements being carried out here I have done little monitoring of
      Eumetcast for nearly two weeks, but that has now finished so I am catching
      up.

      Will monitor the DWDSAT data over the weekend.

      Regards
      Ian.