Data Loss

  • Ian Deans
    Message 1 of 61 , Dec 2, 2010
      I see thee has been some data loss this morning on the 10.15 cycle. The
      Weekly Operations Schedule had warned of losses today particularly between
      9.00 and 11.00 UTC although there were risks all day.

      I noticed the signal had gone and as I am in whiteout conditions here I
      thought at first it was me.

      Regards
      Ian.
    • a_van_belle
      Message 61 of 61 , Aug 11, 2011
        The same was happening over here Ian.
        Tellicast restarted itself several times and now cleared all x.fsy files.
        It looks stable again.

        Greetings,
        Arne van Belle