Data Loss

  • Ian Deans
    Message 1 of 78 , Dec 2, 2010
      I see thee has been some data loss this morning on the 10.15 cycle. The
      Weekly Operations Schedule had warned of losses today particularly between
      9.00 and 11.00 UTC although there were risks all day.

      I noticed the signal had gone and as I am in whiteout conditions here I
      thought at first it was me.

      Regards
      Ian.
    • wonker3_2000
      Message 78 of 78 , Nov 3, 2014
        In a message dated 01/11/2014 18:05:40 GMT Standard Time, MSG-1@yahoogroups.com writes:
        Thanks for the update John and glad to hear that you are up and running with
        the DVB-S2 service with maybe just a tweak or two still to do.
        Ian,

        Looks like I have misled you?
        I'm only running the SR1 on 9 E at the moment.
        When my new dish arrives I'll getting that 'running' on 9 E and then 'nudge it over' having set the receiver to DVB-S2.

        Interesting discussion between you and Brandy - thanks for the advice on SoftPerfect, Brandy.
        It will be useful to see how you get on Ian.

        Regards,
        John.